I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick.They owner/worker did not allow me to go in because I didnt have socks on.

They said I had to buy it. I pointed out that I only needed to drop the gift and leave, that other people there (that were a different race) that had no socks that were playing in the playground. She response was "I'm not sure why they dont have it on but u have to buy it" she was also giving dirty looks at my mother in law because she was with me. I am asian & my mother in law is brown.

I will never go to this place again or even suggest someone to go here because they are absolutely rude/racist.All they care about is making money.

Had an Experience with Karebear Playland?

Comments

Yeah, blacks always let other blacks get away with anything but expect to control people of other races.They think it's their right.

Disgusting ***. I am sorry you had such an experience.

They know they're lesser than anyone else, so they act like they're better than us to put up a front.Complete filth.

to Anonymous San Diego, California, United States #1213002

The person was white.

National American Miss - Beauty Pageant Review from Bellflower, California National American Miss "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more National American Miss - Pageant System Review from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more National American Miss - PRAISE SMITH'S PAYMENT National American Miss "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more