Karebear Playland - This is a horrible place

I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick.They owner/worker did not allow me to go in because I didnt have socks on.

They said I had to buy it. I pointed out that I only needed to drop the gift and leave, that other people there (that were a different race) that had no socks that were playing in the playground. She response was "I'm not sure why they dont have it on but u have to buy it" she was also giving dirty looks at my mother in law because she was with me. I am asian & my mother in law is brown.

I will never go to this place again or even suggest someone to go here because they are absolutely rude/racist.All they care about is making money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 15 #1159209

Yeah, blacks always let other blacks get away with anything but expect to control people of other races. They think it's their right. Disgusting ***. I am sorry you had such an experience. They know they're lesser than anyone else, so they act like they're better than us to put up a front. Complete filth.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Karebear Playland. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Karebear Playland.
Filing a new complaint about