I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick.They owner/worker did not allow me to go in because I didnt have socks on.
They said I had to buy it. I pointed out that I only needed to drop the gift and leave, that other people there (that were a different race) that had no socks that were playing in the playground. She response was "I'm not sure why they dont have it on but u have to buy it" she was also giving dirty looks at my mother in law because she was with me. I am asian & my mother in law is brown.
I will never go to this place again or even suggest someone to go here because they are absolutely rude/racist.All they care about is making money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My child came home with severe bruising on her arms where her teacher had grabbed and held my child leaving deep bruising on both arms. We took all the..."
- "I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick. They owner/worker did..."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."
- "This Broker has no respect for people. Upon viewing a house he spoke of "white people" as nasty and disgusting and that he did not like them. This was shocking to me,..."
- "Hi I just today got my keys for new house at lotus point caledon lot335R . When I went to house for first look I got so pissed even my..."
- "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."